African Enterprise Investor is always excited to bring new contributors to the blog. So if you are interested in contributing, please let us know! There are different ways for you to contribute Here are the steps for getting your posts onto the blog:
- Read the About page to clearly understand what the blog is about!
- Write a post on something you find interesting or think our readers would enjoy and learn something from – use your creativity, just about anything interesting and related to African development issues would be fine, particularly if it has a business and enterprise angle.
- Submit your post to the editor.
- The editor will contact you once they receive your post, and let you know if it will be accepted or if they have any suggestions.
- If you would like to contribute frequently, we can discuss the possibility of this. Your posts will still be approved by the editor before posting.
If you have any questions, please contact the editor.
10 Things We Are Looking For
- Questions that are of interest to the African diaspora who want to invest in Africa?
- Interviews with people who have started a business, social enterprise or development initiative in the UK or Africa. As long as it has an African angle, it will be on interest.
- Case studies of individuals who have created businesses, social enterprises or other intiatives. We would especially like these to have photos and or videos to support them
- Blog posts on specific areas of development.
- Top 5, 10 or 20 facts on a specific issue related to business, enterprise and skills in Africa.
- Photo essays of a development initiative.
- Personally taken or owned photographs of business opportunities, places that have been transformed
- How it was done articles of 300- 500 words
- Interesting things that could probably only ever happen in African
- Write ups on workshop type events